A Comprehensive Estate Plan Protects Those You Love Most
Czajkowski Higgins & Tisdale, S.C., offers quality, reliable representation in estate planning, administration and probate matters throughout southwestern Wisconsin. We aim to provide our clients with peace of mind as they plan for the unexpected or answer complicated questions about their loved one’s final affairs.
Our Crawford County estate planning attorney is sensitive to the personal nature of these issues. Our clients are often coming to us in a state of uncertainty, whether they are concerned about their financial well-being when their health begins to deteriorate, or they are mourning the loss of a loved one and need to organize the legal issues in an estate.
Information And Guidance From Your Prairie du Chien Will And Trust Attorneys
We represent estate owners, estate executors, personal representatives, fiduciaries and beneficiaries or heirs of wills and trusts, making sure every detail is handled appropriately under the law.
We can answer complex questions like:
- Will the nursing home take all of my money if I end up living in an adult care facility?
- What do I do if I think my mom, dad or loved one was taken advantage of financially?
- How do I know if I have addressed every contingency in my estate plan?
- If my family structure has recently changed, do I need to adjust my estate planning documents?
- What if I want different people to be in charge of my health care decisions and my financial affairs? Who should be listed as power of attorney holder?
Information is crucial to developing a strong estate plan and dealing with issues in probate appropriately. If you are an estate executor or administrator, you have a great responsibility ahead of you. We will take the time to guide you through the legal process and make sure your personal liability is protected every step of the way.